At Unique Health and Wellness we offer you the latest in natural health care to improve your health and wellbeing.
The process of advanced Blood Chemistry/Pathology testing is a very important step as these extensive test results reveal just what is happening in your body – and are the same tests ordered by your Doctor.
However our interpretation is different.
Even though the same numbers are being looked at, the interpretation is the compelling difference.
We look at Optimal Ranges that are quite different than the normal reference ranges . . .
- The Normal Reference Range for Glucose is between 3.33 to 6.38;
- The Normal Reference Range for Thyroid or TSH is between .35 to 4;
- The Normal Reference Range for Insulin is between 0 to 25.
- The Optimal Reference Range for Glucose is between 4.05 to 4.9;
- The Optimal Reference Range for Thyroid or TSH is between .8 to 2.3;
- The Optimal Reference Range for Insulin is between 3 to 5.
Firstly have an in-depth look at the gigantic difference between the two. Therefore if your Blood Chemistries‘ results were…
- Glucose = 6
- Thyroid or TSH = 3.7
- Insulin = 12
As you’ll notice Glucose’s highest optimal range is 4.9 and the above example of 6 for Glucose is significantly higher, TSH or your main Thyroid marker’s highest optimal range is 2.3 and the above example of 3.7 for TSH is also significantly higher and you can NOW easily see the other two discrepancies.
These results suggest possible blood sugar challenges with glucose at 6 and insulin at 12, low thyroid activity that is sub-clinical and is struggling to get well.
With these Optimal ranges in hand we can address any possible future health concerns and introduce preventative steps before any health crisis that may occur.
If any or all of these tests interests you and
you would like to know more please feel free to. . .
Connect With Us
- Turn Back Time: The Truth About Collagen June 6, 2017
- How a Health Coach Could Be Your Mentor And Change Your Life May 31, 2017
- The Benefits of Foam Rolling May 4, 2017
- The Importance Of Being Flexible May 4, 2017
- High Intensity Interval Training Benefits April 10, 2017