“Do You Feel Exhausted
And Would You Like More Energy!”
Although fatigue is a term used to indicate the degree of tiredness, it can be further differentiated according to additional factors such as:
- Is the fatigue present in the morning upon waking, even after a good night’s sleep?
- Is the fatigue uncharacteristic for other people in the same age group?
- Has the level of fatigue affected a person’s normal lifestyle to a significant level?
- Did the fatigue start after a viral or bacterial or parasitic infection – typically noticed once returned from overseas?
- Does Stress make it worse?
- Does a person feel the need to sleep or constantly doze off unwillingly during the course of the day?
- Did the fatigue start after commencing with certain medication?
Up to 20% of people in society are affected by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
From an Ancient Medicine point of view, within our Centre Tiredness is divided into 4 Types.
Type 1 is typically a Digestive Filter Challenge.
Type 2 is typically a Liver Filter Challenge.
Type 3 is typically an Immune System Challenge.
And . . . Type 4 is a Kidney Filter Challenge.
Because the Kidneys are the last Filter . .Type 4 can be more serious to one’s health.
Here are some possible causes …
Common causes of fatigue include:
- Incorrect eating habits
- Lack of exercise
- The wrong type of exercise combination for your Genes
- Viral Overload
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Severe depression
- Excessive physical activity
- Heart disease
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Hypothyroid (underactive Thyroid)
- Particular medications
- Time after major surgery
- Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or Type 3 Diabetes
- And there’s more
(Take the following test to find out which type you may be suffering from!)
DO YOU SUFFER FROM VITALITY and ENERGY?
Enter the number from 0 – 3 which best describes the frequency of your symptoms.
If you do not know the answer to the question, leave it blank.
If your total score has added up to . . .
- 5 or below – it’s of low priority
- 6 to 9 – it’s of moderate priority
- and if it’s above 10 – your need is of high priority
Therefore, if your score is between 6 – 9 it’s suggesting a Type 1 or 2 Tiredness Challenge and if your Tiredness is above 10 it’s suggesting a Type 3 or 4 Tiredness challenge!
From today you may have 3 responses . . .
- Do nothing and without any help you may stay the same or get worse.
- Seek Western medicine by using drugs.
- You are proactive and would like to find natural solutions.
If number 3 is you all you have to do is hit the button below and when you book your first Naturopathic appointment you will receive a comprehensive consultation normally valued at over $300.00 for only $197 when you book online today.
This special offer will not last long so be quick.
At Unique Health and Wellness your challenges are our highest priority, and we believe in getting an all-inclusive understanding and supportive approach for each client’s challenges before we move on to individual treatment protocols.
You and your practitioner will sit down together over the phone or through Zoom and work out a treatment plan that suits you best.
Once on board our centre will be there to support you to make your journey through your health challenges a pleasant experience.