“Do You Feel Exhausted
And Would You Like More Energy!”
Although fatigue is a term used to indicate the degree of tiredness, it can be further differentiated according to additional factors such as:
- Is the fatigue present in the morning upon waking, even after a good night’s sleep?
- Is the fatigue uncharacteristic for other people in the same age group?
- Has the level of fatigue affected a person’s normal lifestyle to a significant level?
- Did the fatigue start after a viral or bacterial or parasitic infection – typically noticed once returned from overseas?
- Does Stress make it worse?
- Does a person feel the need to sleep or constantly doze off unwillingly during the course of the day?
- Did the fatigue start after commencing with certain medication?
Up to 20% of people in society are affected by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
From an Ancient Medicine point of view, within our Centre
Tiredness is divided into 4 Types . . .
- Type 1 is directly related to the Digestive System especially the Good and Bad Bacteria within the Gut. When the Bad Bacteria overruns the Good Bacteria the initial stages of tiredness and fatigue sets in. The body runs on fermentation (Anaerobic) rather than oxygenation (Aerobic) which is the body’s preference.
- Type 2 is where you can still do what you want to and you only notice tiredness when you sit still. This type of tiredness is related to your Liver. You can still maintain a conversation while sitting without falling asleep but if you sit still for long enough without doing anything you may easily fall asleep.
- Type 3 is where you are constantly tired, exhausted, unable to stay awake or possibly bed ridden and is related to your Immune System. Stealth pathogen like Glandular fever or cytomegalar Virus or Barmah Forest or any number of other virus or bacteria or pathogen. You may have been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Type 4. Similar to number #3 but there is now more systemic challenges like fibromyalgia, partial memory loss, constant urinary or kidney infections, low lobido and the list goes on.
Type 1 is typically a Digestive Filter Challenge.
Type 2 is typically a Liver Filter Challenge.
Type 3 is typically an Immune System Challenge.
And . . . Type 4 is a Kidney Filter Challenge.
Because the Kidneys are the last Filter . .Type 4 can be more serious to one’s health.
Here are some Possible Causes …
Common causes of fatigue include:
- Incorrect eating habits
- Lack of exercise
- The wrong type of exercise combination for your Genes
- Viral Overload
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Severe depression
- Excessive physical activity
- Heart disease
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Hypothyroid (underactive Thyroid)
- Particular medications
- Time after major surgery
- Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or Type 3 Diabetes
- And there’s more
(Take the following test to find out which type you may have!)
DO YOU SUFFER FROM
CIRCLE the number which best describes the frequency of your symptoms.
If you do not know the answer to the question, leave it blank.
VITALITY and ENERGY
1. Do you wake up tired 0 1 2 3
2. Have difficulty staying awake 0 1 2 3
3. Often feel tired or overworked 0 1 2 3
4. Have inadequate energy or fatigue 0 1 2 3
5. Suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 0 1 2 3
6. Find it hard to get up or become motivated 0 1 2 3
in the morning
7. Experience mental confusion or sluggishness 0 1 2 3
8. Naval piercing N Y (4)
9. Tattoos N Y (4)
10. Constant Yawning N Y (4)
11. Constant Sighing N Y (4)
When you are finished, please add the number of points.The score for YES is the number inside the parenthesis ( ).
And if your total score has added up to . . .
- 5 or below – it’s of low priority
- 6 to 9 – it’s of moderate priority
- and if it’s above 10 – your need is of high priority
Therefore, if your score is between 6 – 9 it’s suggesting a Type 1 or 2 Tiredness Challenge and if your Tiredness is above 10 it’s suggesting a Type 3 or 4 Tiredness challenge!
From today you have 3 responses . . .
- Do nothing and without any help you may stay the same.
- Place your name and email address into the space provided to find out more.
- Or for those who have had enough and want answers now . . .
When you book your appointment you will receive Three Tests,
Click Here To Find Out More
a Two Hour Naturopathic Consultation
and a Treatment plan for $147.
At Unique Health and Wellness your challenges are our highest priority and we believe in getting an all-inclusive understanding and supportive approach for each client’s challenges before we move on to individual treatment protocols.
Tests include . . .
- A pH urine and Saliva Test
- Zinc Test
- Wayne will work out which test suits you
- Your Health Objectives are defined
You and your Practitioner will sit down and work out a treatment plan that suits you best.
Our Centre will be here to support you and make your journey through your Health challenges a pleasant experience.
There’s just one step you need to take to get started on
your health journey and that is . . .
Connect With Us
- Treating Leaky Gut Syndrome and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Naturally May 1, 2018
- Food Allergy Testing – Find out if you are intollerant to certain foods April 6, 2018
- Turn Back Time: The Truth About Collagen June 6, 2017
- How a Health Coach Could Be Your Mentor And Change Your Life May 31, 2017
- The Benefits of Foam Rolling May 4, 2017