“Do You Feel Exhausted
And Would You Like More Energy!”
Although fatigue is a term used to indicate the degree of tiredness, it can be further differentiated according to additional factors such as:
- Is the fatigue present in the morning upon waking, even after a good night’s sleep?
- Is the fatigue uncharacteristic for other people in the same age group?
- Has the level of fatigue affected a person’s normal lifestyle to a significant level?
- Did the fatigue start after a viral or bacterial or parasitic infection – typically noticed once returned from overseas?
- Does Stress make it worse?
- Does a person feel the need to sleep or constantly doze off unwillingly during the course of the day?
- Did the fatigue start after commencing with certain medication?
Up to 20% of people in society are affected by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
From an Ancient Medicine point of view, within our Centre Tiredness is divided into 4 Types.
Type 1 is typically a Digestive Filter Challenge.
Type 2 is typically a Liver Filter Challenge.
Type 3 is typically an Immune System Challenge.
And . . . Type 4 is a Kidney Filter Challenge.
Because the Kidneys are the last Filter . .Type 4 can be more serious to one’s health.
Here are some possible causes …
Common causes of fatigue include:
- Incorrect eating habits
- Lack of exercise
- The wrong type of exercise combination for your Genes
- Viral Overload
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Severe depression
- Excessive physical activity
- Heart disease
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Hypothyroid (underactive Thyroid)
- Particular medications
- Time after major surgery
- Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or Type 3 Diabetes
- And there’s more
(Take the following test to find out which type you may be suffering from!)
DO YOU SUFFER FROM VITALITY and ENERGY?
Enter the number from 0 – 3 which best describes the frequency of your symptoms.
If you do not know the answer to the question, leave it blank.
If your total score has added up to . . .
- 5 or below – it’s of low priority
- 6 to 9 – it’s of moderate priority
- and if it’s above 10 – your need is of high priority
Therefore, if your score is between 6 – 9 it’s suggesting a Type 1 or 2 Tiredness Challenge and if your Tiredness is above 10 it’s suggesting a Type 3 or 4 Tiredness challenge!
From today you may have 3 responses . . .
- Do nothing and without any help you may stay the same or get worse.
- Seek Western medicine by using drugs.
- You are proactive and would like to find natural solutions.
If number 3 is you all you have to do is hit the button below and when you book your first Naturopathic appointment you will receive 3 tests, a two-hour Naturopathic Consultation and a treatment plan normally valued at over $300 for only $197.
At Unique Health and Wellness your challenges are our highest priority and we believe in getting an all-inclusive understanding and supportive approach for each client’s challenges before we move on to individual treatment protocols.
Tests include . . .
- A pH urine and Saliva Test
- Zinc Test
- Wayne will work out which test will suit you best when your Health Objectives are defined
You and your practitioner will sit down and work out a treatment plan that suits you best.
Our center will be here to support you and make your journey through your Health challenges a pleasant experience.